Monday, April 24, 2006

my thoughts falling into sentences

"life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
.:helen keller:.

such a good quote and i keep having to remind myself of this. that life isn't for following and doing the same thing thats always been done because theres so many things to do that haven't been tried yet. so many things to do that no one else will do. i want my life to be full of life. i want to soak it all up; all the rich, colorful experiences that i know this world holds. not neccesarily foreign or exotic or expensive or huge--but meaningful and different. experiences that leave my comfort zone far behind and make me view things differently.
God has given me a purpose in life (purposes are such wonderful things) and i want to fulfull it, day by day, minute by minute. when i put my foot out my front door each day, i want to be courageous and ridiculously optimistic. i need to make adventure for myself . and with God i can make adventures because my life has a mission. a lifelong mission to reach as many people as possible with the glorious news of eternal life --thats why i am here.

2 comments:

sem said...

kyr . . . this post makes me happy to read. i can't wait to see how this life plays out for you and what adventures you encounter along the way. i hope the Lord has quite a ride for you . . .

grey rose (they/them) said...

word.
amen kyrie!
live it up!
serve it up!