Tuesday, August 22, 2006

He's from Hollywood, MD!!!

first person we met from Maryland...Jared. He's likes taking pictures of flowers and eyes and sits in the front row of freshman devotions everymorning. love it.


Jeremy! were so glad he's here.


Sienna's new friend, Ashley Peirce. She's from the south. She's the kind of girl who il smack you on the butt the first day she's met you. It's great.


Our dorm room. I love it..so much.


There's Ashley again and this really cool girl named Bethany. She's an art major too.

5 comments:

JLW said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I wish I REALLY was there!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Bethany!!! She's my friend too...she'll be at the wedding. Tell her you are my cousin.
-Kiko

grey rose (they/them) said...

y'all chix are crazy fun! glad all is well!!!

Sienna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sienna said...

oh we told her Kiko! We told her right away!!! :)