Tuesday, March 11, 2008

i can feel it

Spring is creeping up. today and yesterday are the first warm days here at covenant in a forever long time and i'm loving it! although my wardrobe isn't learning how to catch up. it took me an hour to get dressed today and i was still uncomfortable with myself. I was burning up in drawing class and shivering on the way back to my room. and when walking down to the mailroom i wasn't sure whether to stop and stand in the warm sunshine or run for the door because the breeze was shooting up my sleeves and through my jeans. My body always takes a beating during these transition times.

but it's oh so worth it.

(these are my two friends, helen and lisa, peeking out of their bedroom window for james)

-kyrie

3 comments:

annie said...

that is one killer photograph.

spring--i love spring, a lot.
i love the sun, a lot.

jonnie said...

Well put.

Anonymous said...

the more I look at this photo, the more awesome it becomes to me.