Sunday, January 22, 2006

"the cheat sheet"


well she is here. the long-awaited, long-anticipated howard family..um, card. i guess i can't, in all honesty, say it is a christmas card or a new years card since we are fast approaching february.

see, we've planned this idea for some years now. 2005, we thought, would be the year of "the photo booth xmas card". on one excursion to ocean city this summer, we all got our photo strips done (at the beloved photo booth machine.). november wiped out our head designer and so the whole thing was postponed and very nearly forgotten.

production started up again a week ago. and now you have before you the result of much deliberation and perserverence. victory incarnate.

tah-dah!

you just may find one in your mailbox.

posted by kyrie

6 comments:

grey rose (they/them) said...

hooray! what a beaut!

Sienna said...

hot dang it. Papa, you scored!!! man this exites my bones.

faith said...

awesome idea.

linnea said...

When I looked at this card in my dining room for a full 10 minutes I just kept thinking a thought that I've thought quite alot over the years :

"Man, those Howards are BEAUTIFUL people."

beauty beauty beauty!

I love the card and I love you!

Brae Howard said...

i'm in thailand and i can look at your precious blog, girls. this means you must post everyday for the next 2 weeks. ha.

our recent family photos have had a sort of extremity/excess to them. last year's we looked extremely rich. now we look excessively cool. i like it. but it almost intimidates people. ya know?
well, let's keep being too cool for school. it's fine wit me.

SarahJ said...

Its Finally here and it Excites me to see it.. Its Beautiful! I just looove it