Sunday, January 22, 2006

feelings of persecution

annie passed me a note in school not too long ago. she had written out a funny quote on it. Something she had found in her PACE. it went something like:

"Lack of sleep can cause feelings of persecution"

and while the choice of words is extreme the message is true!

i was trying to figure out why my outlook on life was so grim this morning. i was trying to understand why i thought everybody was mad at me. why did i feel like sliding back in to my bed and curling up into a ball forever?

i found it out this morning. i can not deal with too little sleep.

sleep improves your quality of life. --in that i am a firm believer.

posted by kyrie

2 comments:

Sienna said...

who posted this? You girls need to identify yourselves. It's important.

This is piece is written brilliantly.

jeremy said...

yeah, getting enough sleep improves life in all ways.. I totally agree with that. This is something that I've thought of for a while, you said it exactly.