Tuesday, August 28, 2007

my new babies

i spotted these the other day and on a whim put them on my feet and bought them. my pink chucks disappeared some years ago and I wanted some fall shoes. these looked like good mountain shoes and they looked down to earth, rugged, and a shoe that lowen would probably like. they weren't metallic or pink but I bought them anyway excited to show people that I can wear an "ugly shoe". that's how they sort of looked in the store and for some reason that was attractive to me. but every other girl must think that too because they're everywhere on this hill. everywhere.

i still like them though. love them actually. my mountain shoes.

5 comments:

linnea said...

cool man! from the top i thought they were wallabees (sp?) . . .but they are cool shoes!

this reminds me that i have been on the search for loafers for like 6 months. well i actually found the most PERFECT loafers ever at wal-mart. . . but i snoozed and I LOST.

when we went back to get them . . . they were all out of 8 1/2

:(

annie said...

reminds me of these moccasins i almost owned! i ordered them--oh, too small--and sent them back. and then i blew that money on this shirt. it's an oh-man that turned into a not-so-oh-man because... i like this daggone shirt. a lot. ;)

anyway--i liiiike your new shoooes!

emma! said...

these are kind of like those really cool boating shoes that old men wear. haha that sounds weird i know. but you know the ones i'm talking about?
well i think they're really cool and i want a pair, so what i'm saying is that i like yer shoes.

Lindsay said...

I have shoes JUST like that! But, they broke, and now they are in my clothset....sad. They were really comfy. I should fix them for the fall.

Brae Howard said...

dawg. that's a hot photograph.