Saturday, February 16, 2008

i love waking up to flowers on my window sill.


what i woke up to. he picked out the vase himself. said everyone else was getting the glass ones but he didn't think they were cool so he got me this striped one. so cool! and sweet.

the note. i was very confused and looked over at the Overlook instead and couldn't see anything so i called sienna and she told me where to look: "open the window and look down."

what i found: he'd put together a sign that said "happy valentines day. dinner tonight?"this photo was taken the day after. it was perfectly intact when i saw it.

my beautiful flowers! never thought i'd be the type to love a dozen roses. turns out i definently am!



my valentine. yesss!

7 comments:

SarahJ said...

Awe Kyrie's First valentine! I am so excited for you, i hope the nite was amazing, and i miss you !

kate said...

lovely post.

let's learn this word girls, shall we? d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y
Finite is in the word - does that help?

Vincent Howard said...

Eric is definently a hero of mine--a true man of ideas and means.

-V

Jonnie said...

Lovely.

faith said...

I never thought I would enjoy flowers either... but there is just something awesome about them. heh.

Dasha said...

Come on... it's not the flowers! It's the guy giving them!

chelsay said...

I heart you and your valentine! Always have, always will.
Precious Kear, Precious.