Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring Break-ness
spring break is only one week away. i'm sure it will feel longer when wednesday comes around..when i get a feel for how slow days go by. right now, on monday, i'm feeling like it's tomorrow. no school, no great hall, no meeting eric in carter lobby cause of closed dorms, no more walking in the freezing cold with a very heavy back pack. we get a break from it all for a whole week. i'll miss my people but there wonderful-ness in that too.

maybe i'll come back with a few more freckles. oh the thought!
although i don't know how much sun colorado has to offer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're on Spring Break now, wish I was too. Can't wait to read about your adventures and new freckles!

faith said...

I would have posted on your facebook, but I forgot before I banned myself for the week. Ha. So I have to leave a comment here. It was so good to see a person that I knew, if only for a few minutes. So glad you stopped by and I think you and your boyfriend are absolutely adorable. :D You all are so cute together. But then you are cute all the time. heh. I still wish I was a Howard sometimes...

scotch said...

i want another post. now.

Anonymous said...

ok, so this picture is very lovely but has a strange effect on my brain because your sisterly characteristics have crossed-over. Sienna looks like Kyrie, and Kyrie looks like Sienna. Hmmm...?? Anyone else agree?? Or is this aunt just getting old and confused?