Sunday, March 19, 2006

patrick's day

sarah and me hanging out in the back of canvasback restruant on St. Patricks day, or night rather. i think's it's pretty late in this picture, like around 11:00. there was nothing else to do but sit on the big white freezer and wait for the crowd (the place was packed! 200 i think.) to leave so we could clean up everything (clear tables, reset tables, move tables back, clean up the bread staion..all the good stuff) , cause thats what busers do.

so we took pictures.
i love this picture of sarah. she be so pretty!
reads "Irish Drinking Team 2006"--i love it. it's so me.
sometimes pictures are just better in black and white. (usually when your face is real close to the camera late at night)

the classic hurry-up-and-take-the-picture face
me and roxanny

this picture was really dark before. had to lighten it. hence the strange lighting:-)

3 comments:

SarahJ said...

Nice Pictures... Gosh that night was booming with loads of people for St.Patricks Day. But it was still fun and i didnt mind staying that late till 1 in thee morning with a few of my favorite Girls. Working our tails off like theres no tomorrow.Girl I love you !

jeremy said...

Good for you both.. 200 people, wow. It's nice you all have this team of buser girls. I wish I could become good friends with MY co-workers. It's not the same though, because I'm not a buser girl.

Sienna said...

..feeling insecure about you working there..