Tuesday, September 11, 2007

here i am, mom.

here I am, mom. I'm still here just buried a bit between 7:45 psychology classes and trying to spot Kyrie somewhere in the crowd. Between the dream of better coffee and mind twisting doctrine classes. Between New City's Sunday mornings and the pleasent-ness of kiko and vincent's new living room. Between the dear company of chelsey duble and comfort of daily chapels. Here I am trying to find my routine again. that pattern I was just beginning to uncover before summer swept over me. Here I am feeling as the whistle has blown each morning with the piercing beep of my alarm and the tiresome race begins. The clock moves faster in these September days. But they are full of dear people and mind stretching lectures. I am blessed to be here, happy too... and I'm grateful for you, 5 Talbot, for being my faithful fan base.

for all of you in school... these two things are for you.
2 things you should do on a study break:


1.) shake it down to KALA, m.i.a.'s newest cd of wonderfulness
2.) visit www.etsy.com
It's like the artsy/cool version of ebay. braeness, you'll love it! look at their pendents.

7 comments:

linnea said...

sienna, this is a lovely post. and such a pretty picture of you!

i wish i could visit you!

p.s. harry is just gettin better and better

Michael Kendall said...

pen-dants.

annie said...

etsy! yes! i love that place. so easy to find such treasures.

KristenAnne said...

you look sooo pretty! i'm glad youre having a great time

kate said...

Thank you for this beautiful post Siennie - promise not to ask for another for at least a week! Now we've got Kendall helping us with our daughters' spelling - we need all the help we can get. Dame and I look at each other bewildered. Damien who makes sure never to misspell a word and me thinking it's all my fault as their former homeschooling mom. Is the new philosophy that you can spell words many different ways?? Say it isn't so. Somebody? Anybody?

linnea said...

well, my blog-osophy is: don't worry about spelling or grammar....it's just a blog!

Damien said...

"whatever you do, do it all for the glory of god."

-1 corinthians 10:31