Wednesday, June 07, 2006

bits of The Quiet Time...


from Ezekiel 34...


nations and countries...



The animals keep me company...the distant playmates.

Grendle’s such a snob. She won’t even look at me no matter how sweet I call. Matter of fact, the sweeter I call, the more she snubs me. I think the flash was a little to much for timid Jember.

Wednesday’s AM. My quiet time begins. Sitting in a sturdy chair atop the shockingly green grass. A snobby cat and a bored pup. Cub of black coffee in my hand. Humidity free air. My eyes constantly distracted by my entertaining animals. So many thoughts.

It was a pretty morning.

posted by sienna.

3 comments:

sem said...

i keep going back to that passage ever since you shared it on sunday . . . hope in the midst of seemingly debilitating distance.

like the shot of the mug.

faith said...

amesome mug!

grey rose (they/them) said...

beautiful! i miss y'all!!