Friday, June 02, 2006

yeah, it's official

getting ready to do this thing called graduation.
gonna miss my girls

sarah and me being bookends.

(which means annie would be a book. but she's not...although she does like them.)


me and my jo


sarah and me.

(happy to be done!)

i have graduated

i'm done with highschool. forever!

i'm off to college

(yes, little kyrie is going to college)

no more demerits for talking to emma loud in a quiet classroom and not caring

finished with goalcards, starcharts and scoring

no more detentions for talking in chapel. to joanna. again.

no more having a locker 1102 right next to annie (1000!) and sarah

no more sitting at annie's cubicle while she's gone and just looking cause it's so darn cool.

no more visits from the girls during break time when im in the office "doing spanish"

no more passing notes to emma and sarah under..or over.. the dividers

no more sneaking out of school to get wawa wraps with jo

(smoked turkey supreme, always! unless they're out. in which case im forced to eat a wimpy caesar)

no more having the five minutes between 3:10 and 3:15 be the longest minutes of my life

no more sneaking orbit gum because i need to by 10:00

no more sharing my lunch with rachel because she forget hers...again.

no more pulling up in the parking lot and then deciding not to go to school today and pulling right back out...and joanna doing it too.

4 comments:

SarahJ said...

Awwe i was excited about this Blog Entry! Its Awesome and couldnt be better! I'm going to miss my friends ... : (
miss you already... : (

linnea said...

these kinds of posts make me heart hurt, in a bittersweet kind of way.

I love you, man.

hannah said...

wahoo no more highschool!!! :)

Rachel C. said...

wait!!! you had a graduation ceremony!?!?!?!?!? I WANTED TO COME DANG IT!!! well dear you look BEAUTIFUL!! please give me a copy of you in your cap and gown to take with me to csu! also.. it makes me feel old...its been 2WHOLE YEARS since i've graduated.. holy crap!