Monday, June 05, 2006

Welcome to the One and Only....

Tunnel of Trees!!!

WHAT THE HECK!?! They cut them down. They're gone. No more. Just one lousy strip of trees on the right. What goes on in someone's head when they dicide to cut down only the left side of a beauitful tunnel of trees? This is the question in my head today...

Sadness, I tell you. Pure sadness.

I'm going to miss that old tunnel.

Posted by Sienna.

Oh.. I must give credit to Linnea Ruth Shelton for the photography and wardrobe of the first 3 photos back in the day. She's somethin, ain't she?!

4 comments:

faith said...

those are awesome trees. What were they thinking?!?

jeremy said...

some people..

KristenAnne said...

awesome photography! sad they are cut down now :(

linnea said...

WHAT THEY CUT THEM DOWN? MY LIFE! MY LIFE!


....p.s. yea Krissy, that photography is pretty bangin' (that's vintage Linnea--my style is completely different now..hehe)

AND I did hair, make-up and wardrobing. I am pretty much a traveling circus