Saturday, November 18, 2006

I think we're twins here. :)



this was about a month ago when we took a road trip down to Louisville, KY for a friend of mine's wedding that I roomed with on the Mercyship. She's from Holland but met a guy from KY on the ship and got married!


our good friend, Matt. He took us to Wal-Mart that day - our favorite place!




Kyrie and I traveled an hour a couple weeks ago to go shopping at this place. All baggage goes here that's unclaimed at airports and they sell it to us!! Isn't that crazy?! We bought a ton but it feels a little weird and sad wearing other people's cool clothes that they've lost. Oh well, we're puttin' it to good use for them... :)




so I got two rolls developed by WOLF camera and got them on CD too so I could share them with you. Film makes me so happy, so happy with everyone and makes the world so dang beautiful. I'm never going back to digital! I'm stickin' with film, I am. It's one of the most beautiful things about life...driving down the mountain, with M. Ward in the CD player, on my way to the camera store to pick up my photos to flip through, touch, put in albums and send off to people so they can have a copy too. I love my camera.


posted by Sienna.

8 comments:

faith said...

You both are so pretty.

Damien said...

This is a real entertaining blog entry, both to read and to look at.

Say it with me..."I pledge allegiance to the film."

But you can't throw the baby out with the bath water. Digital's got it's strengths.

Sienna said...

yeah. i know. but I feel bad for film these days..it's been so neglected.

funke said...

matt-a-laslo!!!

Anonymous said...

sienna, do you realize that you are DISSING me?

haha, no, i know you're not dissing me. but i feel dissed. i JUST got a digital camera from my parents. and i think it's cool!

i love you girl!

-linny

kyrieanna said...

we've got digys too..they're just so convient we forget the charm of prints.

nothing against you linny
it's against all of us

JLW said...

You guys look so BEAUTIFUL! I love these shots and I am very envious that you got to go to the unclaimed baggage center. I want to go there and the "Gap Stores" (gap, old navy and banana) CLEARANCE CENTER! Someday, I may get there...maybe we can go together. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad to hear praise for film, which i, of course, love and prefer. =) and with so many digital relatives, i'm always on defensive.