Friday, November 24, 2006

our countdown is over!



and we're home! Just for a couple days but we're soakin' it up. This was the countdown on our bathroom wall, all this week and last, in our dorm. I'd wake up every morning, go to the bathroom and cross off the previous day... It's so good to be home. Like the talking heads say, which Kyrie has turned on everytime she's walked in the dorm for the past week, "Home is where i want to be." Go listen to it. It's called "This must be the place." It's dang fun!

This was on the 12 hour car ride home when we got real hungry... we were trying to bite into this bread that was a little old and we actually managed to get a couple bites out of it.


5 comments:

Sienna said...

yeah that would be Sienna's fault. I totally did spell it wrong and I realized it but I would have had to get a wet washcloth and erase it and start all over and ya know... that's just too much work. :)

so i left it.

funke said...

I always crank up Simon and Garfunkel's "Keep the Customer Satisfied" which starts out with this verse:

Gee but it's great to be back home,
Home is where I want to be,
I've been on the road so long, my friend.
And if you came along
I know you couldn't disagree.

funke said...

PS If you like Christain Bale, go see the Prestige...

hannah said...

kyrie! did you eat any green bean casarole on thanksgiving?? i hope so :) can't wait to see you girls tomorrow at church!!

kyrieanna said...

haha..hannah! no i didn't!! it dosen't exist at my grandmother's house! i know because i looked for it.:) you'll just have to make me some. that's all.