Monday, January 15, 2007

AubrenSienna & KyrieAnnaRuth

Yesterday it was a beautiful day and Kyrie rocked the flip flops and summer attire to church. When we got home we wanted to go outside to take pictures for you to enjoy our lately, very neglected blog. But it just was't happening. I wanted to take a nap and Kyrie had to get to the art barn so we set the timer on our camera and jumped around the room a bit so we'd have something to show you. Sorry..I know they're sort of boring but until we upload more creative photos, these will have to do.





Like our new laundry bag?! I picked it up when I was grocery shopping with my dad on xmas break for only 99 cents! You're sapposed to use them for your groceries and it's a compleatly recycled bag and the money (the whole 99 cents:) goes to a recycled foundation. The other side is huge raindrops. I really love it!



We thought we'd show you one of our (many) differences in case you thought we didn't have any... Kyrie's flexible and I'm not! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cshey girls im starting my blog again upon your request *sienna* the nutmegconservatory one. so yeah, i did just a quick entry to get started but ill start posting pics and stuff soon. just thought id let you know:)

kyrieanna said...

what's the URL??

i totally forget.

kyrieanna said...

i wanted to start up my blog again too--i think i'd be more motivated to WRITE and post pictures..

we'll see

Anonymous said...

yo, are either one of you gals going to respond to my email?!

i love you anyway ;-)

xoxoxox,linnea

Lindsay said...

I liked the flexible, non-flexible picture. You two are funny!

Anonymous said...

I was looking for something on the internet and i came across your blog. It wouldn't have made any diffrence other then that you are the first person that i have found with the same name as me!!! I thought i was the only one with "Kyrie" as a name! so cool.

May God Bless you,
Kyrie

Sienna said...

dang anonymous! if you ever come back to this site you should give me your blog site or something. this is a strange thing for me too..have only met a kyria. how do you pronounce it?

Anonymous said...

This is the "other" Kyrie ( kye-ree...is that how you pronounce yours?) I don't have a blog site...but i have an e-mail ~ yes_no_maybe-so@hotmail.com

God Bless,
Kyrie