Tuesday, January 16, 2007

this one's for kiKo...

This post goes out to our newest cousin, Kiko Takata Howard. Vincent and Kiko got married this past summer and live 10 minutes away from Kyrie and I. We hang out with them on some weekends and chill over there on Sundays. Kiko comes and visits our dorm room sometimes and we catch up on all our gossip :) Kiko cooks really good food, wears really fun earings, gives really wonderful gifts, carries bangin-stylish bags and knows how to make a small living space one of the most comfortable and charming spaces I've ever been in. I really love my new cousin and I'm glad she's here to stay.






4 comments:

Kiko and/or Vincent said...

Man, I look like a complete dork, but then again I should just admit the truth about myself: I am a dork.

Your post is so sweet, I nice surprise as I surfed the net this morning. As for the fun earings, the props go out to you for getting me some (which I have worn with pride), and as for my bangin bags, I must thank my husband :).

Oh! I am glad that I have you as a cousing too. love you. love you. love you. (Although I questioned your dorkiness in your previous post.)

PS-you wanna hang out tonight?

Sienna said...

man.. I do want to but I work from 8-10. if you can fit something in around 5.. I'm game!

Anonymous said...

great, great blog -- we are all the better for Kiko -- praise the Lord!!
-Kate Howard

Anonymous said...

please .. will someone (you or kyrie) PLEASE respond to my emaiill!!!!

OR call me

i lost yalls cell phone numberrss!! i have been trying to talk to you for 2 weeks!!!!!

okay . love you people.

-linny rock