Monday, December 26, 2005

huntington christmas time


me and chalice trying out annie's new camera. the screen flips around so you can see it. no more cutting your friend's head out of the picture. i'm trying to get chalice to take the turkey. it was getting very heavy very fast. air guns. good for boys. good for anybody who likes hitting people with a big blasts of air.
this photo was taken by annie and annie's camera.

yes, i am blasting myself with the air gun. it's fun-er than it looks--notice the smile on my face. haha..

chal got the "cambridge league" hoodie from me. i think our whole family should get them. and then take a team picture with them. when brae&sienna get back ofcourse.

pax working on his (new) zip zaps--i think this was taken about one minute after he opened them.

3 comments:

jeremy said...

Ryan does the same thing. He gets legos, he opens them and starts building. Or if it's walky-talkies, he puts batteries in them without waiting a minute.

Chalice and Kyrie, me and my family would really like to have you come over, or go skiing with the youth group or something, so, come visit the weber house soon. whenever you get the chance. pronto.

linnea said...

or... you can just join the Shelton Hoodie FAMILY!

:)

jeremy said...

sounds good to me!