Saturday, December 10, 2005

man, i love the stage!!

my friend jade, very sweet! she played dream fairy. lovely job

funny picture of my mommy bryce is nice. heh heh!
my cousin jenny with kyrie
finally after 5 months of preparation the big day came. i think the show was a success, not so happy with my technical performance (so to speak) but i really did enjoy myself on stage. man i love being on stage. its the greatest feeling. townsend ladies, thank you sooo much for coming, really girls that means so much to me!! my grandipop and grandimary came too and brought my cousin jenny. i could'nt believe how many people came to watch me, i mean not just me, but really it is so encouraging; i love my family and friends so dearly. thought kyr would have taken more pictures during the performance but she didnt, o well. we had it video taped, hmm, yeah not so sure i wanna look at it again, heh!

we had a cast party at ms. joy's (jessica's mom) after the performance, it was much fun with yummy food; i had this horrible stomach ache while i was there which slightly put a damper on things but if i tried real hard i could get my mind of it. went home and slept like baby, man i love the stage!!
i love dancing!!!!!

3 comments:

hannah said...

i was so happy to come! you did such a good job! i love the costumes you got to wear! so beautiful!

Sienna said...

yeah i dont know whats up. like for the past couple months i'v eaten so much less at meals. like i just feel sick after a little bit of food. its kind of sad...dont know whats goin on....
-c

Rachel C. said...

chalice! i loved your preformance!!! you did such a great job! i just love the nutcracker.