Wednesday, September 27, 2006

lunch time



--the climax of my day.!! and usually best part. (depending on the people and food)

i actually found something in the great hall that i really love and have eaten it for the last like five meals. whole wheat bread, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonaise, mustard, turkey or ham and honey. cut it in half and it's REALLY good. today i had that sandwich and a slice of pizza, a corndog and a salad. guessing i was hungry... it's dangerous eating when your starving and when theres a whole room full of food at my disposal.

food this weekend should be good. we're all looking forwards to it. gotta step it up for the previewers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

F.Y.I - (not that you care or should you be worried) That same diet of yours made me gain 25lbs w/in the first semester my Freshmen year.

Sienna said...

oh oh..i definently dont eat that everyday. sheesh. no. usually a salad or sandwich. just hungrier than usual today.

no worries kiko. :)

kyrieanna said...

"tulah! eat something!"

Anonymous said...

For me, I think my body just couldn't handle swicthing from "rice and fish" meals to western meals...and it just tottally expanded!!! Everyone else seemed to being doing just fine.