Tuesday, September 12, 2006

monday's chapel: 11:00 a.m.


we've got chapel every monday, wednesday and friday. it's mandatory. we've got to "beep in" and "beep out" with our little scots ID cards. no skipping! so it's all of us..the whole student body together for thirty minutes three times a week.
sienna and i always sit in the second to first row. front and center--a row many others are scared of.
i like it. i feel too removed from the words of the speaker when im many rows back. and theres almost no distractions. that's bethany to the right of me and maddie to the left.
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are far more balzy than I...I started off my freshman year in the back rows of the main floor. sophomore year, i moved to the balcony. Junior year, i sat on the balcony and did homework. By my senior year, i figured out a way to sign in and sneak out. Sad. BUT you have to understand, we had chapel EVERY day when I was there.

kiko

Anna P said...

Second rows are the place to be.

Damien said...

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."
1John 1:4
Thank you girls for taking responsibilty for your spiritual nurture. Kate and I used to look forward to chapel, and would always sit up close. The front row's got the leg room.

Sienna said...

leg room! my thoughts exactly...