Thursday, October 19, 2006

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well"










the last day of fall break found sienna, liz anne and me at Panera Bread studying. well, they studied, I drew and wrote letters and read from "Life of Pi" because my first semester has been kind and not given me very much homework or courses that are too difficult. I got french onion soup yesterday. that's big guys. without fail, i always get a brocolli cheddar bread bowl. yesterday, i stepped out of the box. arn't you proud? and it was yummy. i love soup and bread together--i just belong at panera bread. that place is straight up my alley.

and i caught up on my sketching homework. my sketchbook should have about 60 sketches but only has about 10. so i've been sketching my life away during fall break (drawing my jeans, my lotion bottle, sienna's camera, anything!) but still haven't got quite enough (at all!) why am i not worrying??

afterwards, we went to lowen's for dinner . Keith made the food. SO yummy! chicken and paste with pesto and salad. so good to have homemade food. it rained. i read. and talked. and watched some beck music videos. it was alex neff, liz anne, lowen, keith, sienna and myself. perfect way to end fall break.

ps. i don't know how the title pertains to the blog entry (except perhaps the last one) . just thought it was incredibly true and something i have come to realize in my eightteen years and something others should realize too.

6 comments:

faith said...

So yesterday this guy shows up at your grandparents door and says, "Hi, I'm Todd and I was supposed to be spending the night, but now I am not because I have to do something somewhere, but I will be here tomorrow night so... blah blah blah" It was a good thing that he wasn't spending the night becuase your grandparents were away for the evening and had failed to inform either of us or this. Anyhow, I ended up talking to him for a while and he told me he knew you all through your siblings or something. So anyhow, I met this guy Todd and he reminded me of someone that would be a friend of the Howards. They are all cool and dress sharply. So there was really no point to that story. I just thought it was amusing.

I really love living with your grandparents. It is one thing after another. It never stops. It is great.

Sienna said...

yeah, we know todd! he's an alumni and works at our school now.. how'd he get to grandipops?

Anonymous said...

hmm...

funke said...

Todd as in Todd Willison?????

Damien said...

Yes. Odd Willison, toddly enough.

faith said...

He was working at schools in Baltimore and needed a place to stay before he left for PA the next day and so he spend Wednesday night here.