Sunday, October 29, 2006

theres just too little of


I took these a couple weeks ago when we Lowen stopped at bilo before heading up the mountain because lizanne wanted some icecream. Lizanne loves ice cream and that's something I really love about her. In this photo I had just finished telling her about a new ice cream called "cyclone" and how I'd seen the commercial for it and then gone to the grocery store with papa and he got me a bucket of it. It was just as good as it looked. I told her how they put oreos in (if it's cookies n' cream) and then they mix it up half way so there's still real big chunks..and it's called Cyclone and if you've never tried it before you must go to the store right now and buy some.

I got some coffee that night. Lizanne loves coffee too. I like that about her too. :)

Happy Extra-Hour of Sleep Day! :)


ice cream in hand!




posted by sienna.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you're welcome girl! spread the love!

(did you mean that sarcastically?)

Damien said...

Without ice cream and coffee the cupboard is pitifully bare.

funke said...

but who needs more on the shelf with those two staples of life?