Saturday, February 17, 2007

friday outting











after my last class on friday, i borrowed liz anne's car, picked up sienna and bethany and we escaped from the mountain for a few hours. i love driving! we had some errands to do: get post it notes, depost money, pick up film, the pharmacy--all of which we documented for your enjoyment! ijt's the day to dayness thats fun to see pictures of i think. the aisles of walgreens, pumping gas, looking at eye shadow.

it's freezing cold here! snowed a bit yesterday and quite a bit this morning on our way to and from pancakes. my face was frozen we we got to the koffman's. it's the blueberry pancakes, coffee and being in a home that's get me up and into the cold though. such a blessing.

5 comments:

Kiko and/or Vincent said...

Kyrie, Sienna, I like the idea of you gals coming down the mountain to dwell among us commoners. The problem with Covenant is that you are called to go back up. Please don't look down on me for saying so. Here's looking at you, Lookout Kids. By the way, who's "we we"? Is that a pet name you have for Bethany?

Lowen said...

beautiful feet.

Sienna said...

what do you mean by that?

Katie Lin said...

I love to see you drive Kyrie! I have the same purse that your friend Bethany has in this post! Exciting for me... yes it was. :) miss you!

Dasha the Explorer said...

I miss those cool huge American stores with all the makeup and other random stuff! Great variety, great price, great fun!