Thursday, February 15, 2007

it's really sad.






So it's getting really sad. The Wingos are sapposedly updating their blog or something. I really just don't understand why their blog has to be removed from the face of the earth! It has upset my morning routine and no more can I glance into the lives of my daily inspiration: the Wingo family. It sounds silly... but it's just SO sad!!! It's something so little but that's life... all these little things that make up a big thing---> my life. Okay so I meant for this entry to be lighthearted and funny and I'm almost getting emotional. :) (ha) I'm signing off now with these few words to Joel, Ashley, Jude, and Zara,

I hope you come back Wingo family. You were one of the little parts of my life that affected the whole. miss you all.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

You know that they are starting a new blog? I don't know if ashley already emailed you about it....but I'll tell her to do so. She is just making it a little too difficult to get to those cute kids though huh!

Sienna said...

yup!

JLW said...

SOOOO SOOORRRRYYY!! I don't have your e-mail addresses anymore and now we have a NEW blog ~ "Club Wingo" ~ To which you both are invited!! (Of course I wouldn't leave my-would-be-bestfriends-who-I-have-never-meet out of our new blog, BUT I need your e-mail address to invite you!

Cindy said...

I too am sad--I thought I had a google account but when I sign in to their new blog nothing happens--so... no wingos for me, either waaahhhh.

I do love to see what you sisters are up to!!

Thanks for posting pretty regularly!!

Sienna said...

oh my gosh!!!! quick send me the link!!

aubrensienna@gmail.com (sienna)

natoliagirl@yahoo.com (kyrie)

Molly B said...

Aw, can someone please send my email to Ashley to join her blog. I want to be inspired to by a good young mom too ... All the wonderful things you say about her make me eager to experience her greatness.

mommashungry@yahoo.com