Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Kentucky & Peru

Spring Break is almost here and Kyrie hasn't let me change the blog till now cause she really needs to get to Peru. But I wanted to tell you where I'm going cause I think it's funny compared to Kyrie's destination. Kyrie will be heading off to Peru and I'm taking a bus to Louisvile, Kentucky. :) I'm excited even though it may not sound as exciting as Peru! When I lived on the Mercyship in Liberia I lived with a girl from Holland. Her name was Anna Van Ast and she married a guy on a the ship from Kentucky and now they live there. That's why I'm going and that's why I'm excited...cause I'm gonna be with my ship family. I can't wait.
:::3 more days:::






I know this is Kyrie in Louisville.. don't be confused though..Sienna is going to Louisville.



this is Anna. She got married a couple months ago in Louisville.

No comments: