Saturday, December 15, 2007

back with chali-

exams are done and after a 16 hour car ride we are finally back with the family and the sisterhood has been reunited. well almost, we're still waiting for braebrae.

this video may be a bit on the obnoxious side to a few of you but but i love it alot and laugh that real kinda laugh every time... it's three of us, authentically unaware and in our element. we were on our way home from annapolis and the sirens started and instead of just going home we decided to follow the noise and smoke. and we taped the little excursion for some reason...

7 comments:

funke said...

I'm curious to find out what happened AFTER the tape black-out...


*"And now from our special correspondents, who happened to be driving straight toward a big black cloud of smoke when we last heard from them...can you hear us? ***static,bzz,bzz,static,crackle***Hello? Hello?***bzz, crackle,bzz**"

Ladies and Gentlemen, we appear to have lost contact with our special correspondents.

Hit commercials.


?????




The viewer is left speculating--did they EVER survive??? Will we ever hear from our special correspondents again??

I guess I will just have to tune in next time for a little Adventures in Cambridge...

Mary said...

Hey Sienna! It was great to see you and Michael the other night at the party. I am still enjoying your spiffy blog--and it looks as if you are having a great time with your family. Come over to my blog and check out the Christmas music I posted--I think you will like it.

chelsay said...

You girls are a little crazy craze. Just the kind of crazy I miss. :( I love you all, and miss you already lots n lots!

Brae Howard said...

is it summertime in c bridge?

Anonymous said...

no but it was summer time in c-town a bit ago. it's finally getting cold again though! there's a snow flake in the corner of the telly with "advisory" overtop it!! makes me feel all cozy and comfy inside.

(hey-come home soon. you're missed.)

todd and anna said...

Hey hey,

How are you??? happy to be home??? I am going home next week for two weeks!!! I am so happy.... I just got your sweet card. Please come and spend your spring break with me!!! let me know will be fun and I hope in our new home...

Merry Christmas!

Love Anna

JLW said...

this is amazingly funny. :)