Monday, December 10, 2007

she wins. fair and square.
for 2007 Cutest Mother Award! Ashley Wingo...aka The mother I want to be (someday)! Ashley, (just for the record) i admire who you are and the way you love your children, your family, your home. I meant for this to be a "look how cute she is" post but really it's more then that. You are quite the role model to me... thank you for showing so many people what love is. your combination of godliness, creativity, and unswerving and eager devotion to zara, jude, and joel inspire me everyday. keep sharing...you influence and motivate the lives of more people then you know. i'm only one. love,sienna





2 comments:

JLW said...

Oh My GOODNESS! You are so sweet! I'm extremely flattered and I don't even know what to say! :)

Anonymous said...

i am in love with jude's face in the top picture. ohmygosh!