Friday, December 21, 2007

dance magic, dance.

this daft punk video made it on pitchfork's top 50 videos of the year...i was watching bits and pieces of other favorites but this one had me the whole way through...and not so much for it's great footage (not quite sure why it got best video) but for it's hot beats. they had me moving and wishing i was there! it's long.. so just push play, turn up the volume, and do something around the house for 5 minutes.

then it reminded me of a precious commercial gap put out some years ago with juliette lewis and daft punk.

watch it. and dance around. then watch it again. and dance around some more.

1 comment:

scotch said...

my old roomie and a bunch of my mates from high school drove all night to chicago to see daft punk. they were like 2nd row from the pyramid, and you can see their faces on a two page spread in the book that comes with daft punks latest album. i felt that was relevant to this post.