Saturday, April 28, 2007

for tobes.


After some wall ball we surpised Tobi with a little going away party. She's heading back to Vegas and won't be back next semester. It's all very sad. We made her a collage of all of us, sang her "You're my sunshine" two times through, and then brought out the cake and told her how much we're all gonna miss her. Then we told her we were all going camping in her honor and we piled in the car for a very fun camping trip (my first!).

i love you tobi.












go camping. it's fun(!!!) just expect to freeze.

3 comments:

faith said...

I love camping!!

faith said...

I should say, I own two tents! heh. I don't really know how I got two. I only asked for one, but now I have two. My family bought me them.

Anonymous said...

I love you girls SO much. Thanks you for making me feel so loved. That was really a special night. I love that photo of all of us piled on to that little bed. We're a family. I will miss it. And thank you SO much for the collage. It is BEAUTIFUL, and had priority on the wall space in my new place!