Friday, April 06, 2007

there she goes






bye chadwis!

so today is the first day of easter break! got to sleep in until 9:15 (which is a lot. i'm usually up by 7:00) and then Chalice woke me up. She'd already packed up her bags and had them down the lobby. leaving is such sad business! no matter how close the next meeting will be, the "goodbye" parts are so sad to me. i dont like packed bags and dropping people off at airports. so we got ourselves together and then woke up a very asleep sienna and all shuffled through an empty campus to the lobby where Chelsey was waiting to take us to the airport. Chels shot these pictures of us real quick before chalice and I headed to airport and sienna returned to bed. I'm so happy the airport was nice and small. those things can be so confusing. for chalice's sake i was glad it was small and virtually empty! it was the fastest drop off ever. in, got the ticket, checked her bag, asked directions from a friendly baggage-checker man, up an escalator, and then sent her through security check point. and that was it. it was all over. chalice returned to maryland and me to my mountain.

so glad i got to show chalice to my world here:)

thanks mom and papa for getting her to me..and lowen, vincent and kiko!

2 comments:

kate said...

thanks so much for giving Chal a great time just being with you both--good for her to see life outside Cambridge--that there is life out there beyond her school, ballet and work THANKS

Anonymous said...

miss you both already:(