Saturday, April 14, 2007

Friday, the 13th.




Last night Kyrie and i and some friends went over to Lowen's to watch Friday, the 13th! We were all planning to go see "Blades of Glory" but we couldn't pass up the chance of watching this movie when it really was Friday the 13th and since this day only comes once every 10 years or something. So Blades of Glory got put on hold and we sat down to this blood bath of a movie.

These pictures were taken afterwards.. you can't really see all that's going on but Chelsey (girl next to me) is holding a gun, Lowen has a huge sword, and the guy next to me with the white mask is swinging an ax into kyrie and tobi. Lowen set the camera up with his timer and we all really were screaming our lungs out to make it look more realistic.... it was fun-nay!

5 comments:

Brae Howard said...

these pictures are too wonderful

Anonymous said...

my heart bleeds for the guitar. I hope it wasn't smashed!

todd and anna said...

Hey Girl's

How is life? Looks like a lot of fun. How are things going? Sienna you are almost going to Norway!!! And I am almost going home!!! I am so happy.....

Love you girl's
Anna

Anonymous said...

You guys are ha-lar-ious. When I was at school, all I ever did was study. And I wasn't hangin' with my siblings on Friday nights, that's for sure. Enjoy.

natalie said...

ohh, was it really? i missed it. i can't seem to keep track of april.
by the way, i didn't get a chance to comment, but that first picture in the last post of the flaming lips is fantastic.
i can't get over it. haha. it's so rad.