Sunday, April 08, 2007

i like red walls.














Friday night lowen picked Kyrie, Bethany and me up and we went to Mojo Burrito (aka best burrito joint in town). Julie and El met us there and we talked, ate, and took (many) pictures. Then trecked up the huge hill (after stopping at the cool red wall) to this abandoned church and explored. Julie and Lowen were breakin' in everywhere. I just liked it for it's sweet photoshoot potential. It was freezing though and there were crazy dogs running around. We didn't stay long. Went to blockbuster afterwards and rented Junebug. It was pretty good. Try it out if you wanna think.

9 comments:

Aaron said...

I enjoyed this post. Stray dogs scare me. Nice photos!

kate said...

yea, try out Junebug if you wanna get depressed and really irritated -that movie will stay in your head for at least 8 days.

linnea said...

hey, I love these pictures of yall. I'm dyin to just hang with you and do stupid stuff like exploring old churches...mann.

I miss you!

Sienna said...

is that aaron stewart up there?

Damien said...

bloggin' bonanza!

todd and anna said...

Hey girls,

Yes I am back!!! Maybe I was on a blog spring break I don't know! I love the pictures looks like you all had a great time.
Oooo Sienna how do I ad your dad again???
Love Anna

Sienna said...

i'll add him... you just sign in and then go to your homepage (type in your address in the address bar) and there should be a little tool by your links. just click the tool and you should be able to add anyone you want.

Sienna said...

okay...nevermind i don't rmember your username... so just do what i said in the above comment.. let me know if you need anything else :)

here's his address

http://www.damiensfingerpost.blogspot.com/

Sienna said...

aaron,
we didn't know you visit our blog but we're so glad you do.
keep commenting please.