Wednesday, March 07, 2007

alone with a Cat&Camera






her name is Bear. She showed up on the Sorrell's doorstep on Holloween night. Anna calls her "beer" because of her dutch accent. It's pretty funny. Todd and I get a laugh.

I'm alone till 4pm everyday until Anna gets home from work. I've been scrapbooking, reading my helen keller book, watching documentaries, eating chocolate cake, bloGGIng!, and makin' friends with Bear. It's been wonderful so far. Bear's pretty sweet. She wasn't too fond of the camera but she put up with it. Isn't she cute?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Scrapbooking, Helen Keller, Documentaries, Chocolate cake!??? It sounds like vacation!! I'm so jealous. That sounds divine.

Lindsay said...

Oh oh! Where did you get those mugs that say "her ladyship" & "his lordship" ??? I love those!

Sienna said...

i know! they're great..you'll have to ask my brother, Lowen though. They were his bosses.