Thursday, March 08, 2007

I made dinner!


last night Anna and I had a girl's night and went to Krogger and picked up some sushi and some things to make a Thai dinner. When we got home Anna melted some chocolate for the strawberry desert and I started cutting and stir frying vegtables with a thai peanut mix. Yep, I was stir frying! And it came out really good. Anna's happy now that I showed her how to make Thai. She's gonna make it for Todd everyday next week :) (thanks to Kiko and Vincent who showed me)






a lovely picture of anna.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I just LOVE Thai food & have been craving it, but I don't know how to make it! Do you have a special recipe or some certain ingredients you use? I would love to know!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Oh yeah, and I make my own california rolls as well! They are DELICIOUS, not hard & once you purchase the main ingredients, very inexpensive!

http://japanesefood.about.com/cs/sushirecipe/a/sushi_caliroll.htm

Here is the link I found the recipe on. I only really use the recipe for the rice portion. everything else is basic.

chalice said...

oooh! lindsay i love california rolls!!! how exciting to think i could make my own:):) might have to try that...