Wednesday, March 28, 2007

she's got a ticket.



I've got a ticket to Norway and I'm leaving in 5 weeks! I've been counting down the days. One of my dear friends from the Mercyship, Signe Lindland, is from Norway and before I left the ship almost a year ago (march 31st!) we made plans to do this. I would come live with her in the summer. The thought of never seeing this girl, who was like my sister, really scared me. So we both saved our pennies until Christmas time and then bought my ticket together. Signe even got me a job.



Sam went to Norway last summer.... he said it's the most beautiful place in the world and that 9 out of 10 girls are good looking.




She'll be waitin' for me :) (she's a goof... a lot like mrs. lisa)


I"ll be driving in this car...


and sitting in this living room (signe will be moving into her own place the week i come though so we'll be busybusy painting and furnishing)





i can't wait. i'll bring you all back somethin!

8 comments:

linnea said...

wow, GREAT pictures!

What a blessing you get to go there, and spend time with Signe :-D

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I am so jealous. Is it okay to break the 10th commandment while I drool over your pictures for a minute? I guess I am not coveting your oxen. Just your plane ticket. :) Have an amazing time!

grey rose (they/them) said...

neatO

have bangin time! will i see you this summer? just at the wedding?

Elizabeth Tubergen said...

Cool, Sienna. When are you going? Emily Belz and I are going backpacking in Norway around the end of April.

jeremy said...

I've seen you write it so many times, and now I'm wondering, how do you say Signe's name? I've been doing SIG-knee.

Sienna said...

sing-na

Lindsay said...

I like saying her name.
That is SOOOO cool. You'll have to tell me how it is...I'm always looking for new, beautiful & exciting places to travel. What an adventure. Take lots of pictures!!

P.S. I FINALLY updated my blog!

Anonymous said...

Does this mean you won't be coming to take care of James every now and then? You 21st century kids do get around. When I was 19 Marianne and I went to Pensacola, and at 21 we went to Long Island. We thought those were pretty big trips.