Sunday, March 25, 2007

praise the one who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead






we just had a praise and worship time here at covenant and that song was stuck in my head while i was trying to come up with a title so i just went with it. it's kind of fitting because if God did not show me the purpose of life, i would not have the drive to travel to Peru and minister, love, serve and share with those people. Praise God for giving my life meaning!

these are just random photos i recieved from my friend's photo batches. the one of the hand with the ring is my hand against the pacific ocean. first time i'd seen it but we were on a bus and couldn't stop so i just stuck my hand out the window.

3 comments:

linnea said...

great pics, I really like the one of you with the birds.

I'm so glad your life has meaning too!! Praise THE LORD!

SarahJ said...

Kyrie just got your letter! Im going to write back right away! I love you and so glad that Peru was amazing !

Damien said...

nice ring.